If you have a comfortable, best massage chair, we believe it will take you having improve your healthy. Check out table below. These are the absolute the best massage chairs of 2014.
This 2017 best massage chair comparison chart is based on most of top rated best massage chairs on the web.
- 1 BT-7672-MASSAGE-BK-GG Massage Chair
- 2 Human Touch iJoy-2580 Massage Chair
- 3 Relaxzen 60-425111 Leisure Massage Chair
- 4 Shiatsu Massage Chair Review (Model EC-69)
BT-7672-MASSAGE-BK-GG Massage Chair
As people are becoming more and more stressed everyday, the need for relaxation is becoming more apparent. With rising prices of basic commodities and competitive economies all over the world, it’s no wonder employees are spending more hours at work and less time for their families and themselves – leading to stress that can be dangerous.
Every once in a while, a massage is needed to release tension created by stress on the body. This helps to improve health and well-being. One of the best things you can invest on is a best massage chair that will give you a few minutes of relaxation every day.
With the T & D Enterprises BT-7672-MASSAGE-BK-GG Massage Chair, you get to relax in the comforts of your own home or office, and stick to a friendly budget.
For a 1-5 rating with 5 as the highest, this chair gets a 4.
This best massage chair comes in black LeatherSoft upholstery, which is a leather and polyurethane blend material that provides added softness and durability. Cool and soft on the skin, this chair’s material offers ultimate comfort. Double and densely padded with Call fire-retardant foam, it offers a relaxing base that’s comfortable enough to sleep on.
This chair comes with a separate ottoman for a footrest, an attached remote control, and a right side pocket. Its base is wrapped in the same leather material – giving it a sleek and clean look that will look good in any part of the room, office, or even in a conference hall.
Sturdy and looks well-made, this chair offers a secure stability and years of durability.
It has a contoured head rest and swivels to a full 360 degree turn, and has a remote controlled recline function.
9 Massage Modes
With the ability to give a full-body massage, this chair has 9 massage modes that targets your back, lumbar area, and legs and feet. Providing vibration movements on specific zone areas of the back and legs, you can opt to have the lumbar area vibrate by itself, the legs, or the entire chair itself.
It has an auto-timer function that automatically turns off after 30 minutes of use – making it safe and economical for you to doze off while lying on this chair.
Make your very own personalized massage session with these 9 different modes.
5 Intensity Levels
If you want to relax for a few minutes each day, use the intensity level 1 for minimum vibration. But if you’ve just recovered from an injury or if you want the maximum massage on your back, the intensity level 5 will work the best. With these different levels of vibration, get to choose whether you want the chair for a soft relaxation session or a in intense pain-reducing experience.
Heat Control Function
This chair’s lower back or lumbar area of the backseat warms up to give your massage an added dose of heat therapy. Providing convenience and added function, this helps especially for minor back injuries and to give warmth during colder temperatures.
- Simple Set-up – the chair is delivered in a box and comes with a few parts to assemble. Initial set up is relatively easy and with the chair weighing at only 54 lbs., most users can set it up by themselves in as little as 30 minutes.
- The 9 Massage Modes – allowing a personalized massage session and a variety of vibration movements, this chair can give your back, legs, and feet, the massage they need.
- The Heat Function – while vibration loosens up tense muscles, heat heals damaged muscle tissues. This function provides double therapy on your body – making relaxation and healing faster and more efficient.
- Can be Used as an Office Chair – the swivel function allows this chair to become a relaxing office furniture. The negative effects of bad seating for a person with a desk job has been exposed and this chair will give aching backs and tired upper legs the comfort needed to make working more relaxing.
- Affordable – At a little over $200, this chair is an incredible bargain.
Human Touch iJoy-2580 Massage Chair
The benefits of massage have been thoroughly studied and it’s being considered as an effective form of alternative therapy in a lot of hospitals in the United States. In today’s age, stress and the health consequences that come with it can easily be remedied with a few minutes of a relaxing and invigorating massage. Going to sleep calm and free of tension will give you a good night’s sleep unlike any other.
But going to a spa or massage therapist takes time and a lot of money. The next best thing to getting an actual daily massage is through a best massage chair that’s right in the comforts of your own home. High quality massage chairs that give you a human-like quality massage are so expensive – making it an investment that not a lot of people can afford.
Merging an affordable cost with superior function,Other Best Massage Chair in site “Massage Chair Reviews“, the Human Touch iJoy-2580 Massage Chair gives you everything you need for a relaxing and rejuvenating daily massage.
For a 1-5 rating with 5 as the highest, this chair gets a 4.5.
Available in 2 colors, black and espresso, the former offers a more modern and sophisticated look. Upholstered in rich performance PU and SofSuede, the leather feels soft and cool to the skin with cushioning that gives the right amount of comfort without being too soft.
There’s a contoured head pillow to rest your head, cup holders on the armrests that are placed strategically so you can reach for your drinks while still be able to rest your arms comfortably, and there are wheels on the base of the chair for easy mobility. It also has a convenient built-in outlet so you can plug your laptop or any device while you get your massage.
Three Back-Massage Programs
This chair has 3 programs that target your back: a 15-minute massage to refresh your entire back, a 15-minute massage to provide relief on your neck and shoulders, and a 15-minute massage to release your lower back. Choose from any of these programmed massages to release back aches, tension, and stress.
The Advanced and Patented Human Touch Massage System
With 2 robotic rollers, this chair has the iJoy Human Touch Massage System that works as if real hands are working on your back. Expertly replicating the 4 primary techniques used by professional therapists, these 3-dimensional movements offer rolling, kneading, and compression and percussion movements to take your fatigue, pain, and tension away with the push of a few buttons.
Built-in Control Panel
While most chairs have a separate control panel, this chair conveniently places its control panel on the left armrest. Get to control everything even when your eyes are closed.
Power Recline Backrest
You don’t have to manually recline this chair. By using the control panel, choose whatever angle you wish. Its maximum recline is 165 degrees and offers an almost horizontal chair to give you utmost comfort. The farther the chair, the greater the intensity of the massage.
Replaceable Softening Pads
The chair offers interchangeable softening backrest pads – choose from the smooth soft massage pad for a relaxing session or the invigorating pad for when you need to get a more intense massage.
- The Patented Human Touch Massage System – this unique feature is the very thing that makes this chair stand out from all the rest. With human-like, 3-dimensional movements, it’s as if an actual massage therapist is working on your back.
- The Built-in Control Panel – other chairs have a separate remote that poses a risk for getting lost or taken apart from the chair. With this chair, you don’t have to worry about other pieces but the chair itself.
- The Wheels for Mobility – at 88 lbs., this chair is one heavy piece of leather and steel. Get to move it around by using the built-in wheels on the base.
- The 3 Back Massage Programs – some chairs only vibrate or they only give one up and down motion of the rollers. With 3 programs that target specific parts of your back – expect to get a full-back massage that works wonders.
- Affordable – though a little expensive if you think about its price of a little over $700, compared to other chairs with similar capabilities, this chair is a bargain and worth every penny.
Relaxzen 60-425111 Leisure Massage Chair
Stress can take a toll on the body – thus, individuals must take necessary steps to lower or eliminate stress from their lives. One of the most effective ways to have less anxiety and physical exhaustion is by getting a massage. However, not everyone has the luxury to get one due to time and financial constraints.
The next best thing to an actual massage is a best massage chair. There are countless products in the market but only a few offer a truly relaxing experience at an affordable price. Most good quality chairs are so expensive that only a small number of people can afford to have a massage chair right in the comforts of their home.
Other Best Massage Chair in site “Relaxzen 60-425111 Leisure Massage Chair, get to enjoy a relaxing and comfortable massage in your own home at a price point that won’t cost an arm and a leg.
This chair gets a 4.0 rating out of 5.
This Relaxzen Leisure Massage Chair comes in a rich chocolate brown color that will look good in any room. With a masculine, classic look, the high gloss shine of the vinyl-like material looks and feels like actual leather. The entire chair is padded with Ca-117 foam – just the right amount of cushion to make you comfortable without making you sink in. You’ve got padded seats, armrests, the backseat, and the footbed.
The chair’s frame is made of steel and metal, guaranteeing durability and stability. It has the capacity to sit an individual weighing up to 250 – 300 lbs. and weighs only 50 lbs. itself – making it easy for any 2 persons to move it from one room to another.
The chair’s footbed is a separate padded ottoman – perfectly accommodates individuals of different heights. If you’re average height, simply place it close to the chair and if you’re tall, place it further.
8 Vibration Massage Motors
The chair has 8 vibration massage motors that are placed all over – including the ottoman. This ensures that the chair gives you a full body massage – the motors can work on your upper back, mid back, lower back, thighs, and calves. These motors can even be turned on and off individually. If you only want a massage on your calves, simply sit on the chair and turn on the vibration on the ottoman. This allows for a more personalized and specific massage session.
You can control everything in this chair – the 5 intensity levels, the 8 motors, the 9 pre-programmed random modes, the heat function, and the reclining functions with the remote control. Located on the side of the chair, this remote control allows you to customize your massage session even while the chair is vibrating. It even has a timer and auto shut-off so when you’re dozing off into dreamland, this chair will turn itself off so you don’t waste energy.
This chair and separate ottoman also has a heat function system that goes together with the chair’s vibration.
Its other features include the swivel capacity, allowing you to turn the chair to 360 degrees and the remote-controlled recliner, with a maximum recline of 135 degrees.
- The Remote Control – makes things a lot simpler by allowing you to have full control of the chair even while it’s working on your body.
- The Heat Function – heat and massage together works twice to relieve stress and aches. Heat helps heal damaged tissues by dilating the blood vessels of your muscles – helping to bring more nutrients to bring it back to life.
- Individualized Vibrations – the motors can work on your specific body parts instead of your entire body. If you only want to work on your upper back, you can do so by turning on the motor located on the upper portion of the backseat.
- Swivels and Reclines – this chair is not too bulky that it takes up a lot of space. Its size is just enough to accommodate any body size that it can also be used as a relaxing office chair. A lot of customers actually use it as a computer chair as it swivels and reclines – giving utmost comfort while working behind a desk.
- The Ottoman – a lot of massage chair footbeds don’t have vibrations. The ottoman is separate from the chair and can be used on its own -you can even place your feet over it and get a relaxing foot massage.
- Affordable – at a little over $200, this massage chair is a complete steal.
Shiatsu Massage Chair Review (Model EC-69)
Getting a massage is a luxury not everyone can afford. Geography, time, and budget are the greatest factors that prevent a person from enjoying the benefits of a full body massage. If you work late into the night or if you have a family to go home to, going to a massage therapist for an hour or two is a great challenge.
For a chair that works on your back and legs like a true masseuse, BestMassage’s New Full Body Shiatsu Massage Chair Recliner Bed EC-69 is specifically made to get those knots and aches disappear.
With multiple settings, an easy-to-use operation, and great value for your money, this massage chair gets a 4.5 score out of 5.
The chair comes in 3 available colors: black, burgundy, and brown. Black is the color of choice for many and fits perfectly in any modern home. A simple and sophisticated chair, its got a tall backseat with a vinyl headrest, and sculpted footrests that cushion your feet and legs.
This massage chair has a complete recline feature that allows you to lie back and relax while it works wonders on your back. The strength of the robotic mechanism works even stronger as gravity pushes your body against the rollers to give you strong and deep pressures on the back.
Multiple Massage Settings
This chair has 4 massage settings to choose from: Rolling, kneading, compression and percussion, and chop action tapping and flapping. The rolling setting is an up and down motion that feels like a fixed point of a finger working on specific areas on your back. It has 3 settings: wide, medium, and narrow, which you can control.
The kneading feature alleviates muscle pain while the compression and percussion setting works on your legs and calf area to help improve flexibility and mobility. Lastly, the chop action tapping and flapping relieves muscle aches and soreness.
Vibrators are strategically placed all over the chair, adding to the features of the 4 massage settings. You can use the vibrator feature while using the rolling mechanism, giving you a double dose of action on your back.
A remote control is attached to the chair, making it easy for you to control the settings and programs.
- Easy set-up and operation – The chair only takes about 15 minutes to assemble and controls are very user-friendly.
- Great value for your money – At this chair’s price point, it competes with features found in more expensive chairs that go for $3000.
- Multiple Massage Settings – while other chairs only offer a vibration feature, this chair has 4 settings that work like an actual masseuse on your back.
- Vibrators – if you don’t want the chair to work on your back, you can just use the vibration feature to get a relaxing massage.
- Remote Control – you don’t need to get up from the chair or go look for its remote control that’s lying around somewhere. The remote control is
attached, making it easier for you to change settings even when you’re on the chair getting a massage.